Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, is made by fermenting apples in a wood barrel. It can be a powerful, healthy, weapon in your arsenal. It can help you battle a variety of illnesses and flush out toxins.
The truly useful apple cider vinegar is not the clear vinegar you find in many stores. There's no health benefit from clear vinegar. The powerful benefits are found in the natural organic apple cider vinegar with a brownish tinge to it and floating stuff inside. The floating matter is called "mother" and is formed from the pectin and apple residue. This brown vinegar is the one creating all the buzz, the one with the minerals, amino acids and vitamins.
What's Good About Apple Cider Vinegar?Several ingredients found in Apple Cider Vinegar serve to enhance its reputation as a true health benefit. Calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, malic acid and pectin are several of the minerals which it has in perfectly balanced amounts, which gets most people's attention.
- Potassium – to avoid runny nose, hair loss, brittle teeth
- Malic Acid – to fight infections from harmful bacteria and fungus
- Acetic Acid - accounts for the sour taste of vinegar; lowers the blood's pH levels thereby creating an inhospitable intestinal environment for bacterial & fungal infections.
- Pectin – facilitates regulation of blood pressure and removal of bad cholesterol
How Should I Drink Raw Orgnaic Apple Cider Vinegar?Drinking Raw Apple Cider Vinegar first thing in the morning will invigorate you.
- You could drink Apple Cider Vinegar straight, but you need to be careful of your teeth, since the acid in the vinegar can damage your teeth. It's best to mix with a small amount of purified water.
- Mix Apple Cider Vinegar with water and raw honey or nectar for a refreshing morning drink; the honey is also beneficial to your immune system and provides energy.
- You can use Apple Cider Vinegar when you're making a salad.
- If you like to pickle fruits & vegetables, raw apple cider vinegar is a very healthy choice.
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar to your regular blend of herbs & spices when you mix marinades for meats.
The Benefits Of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
See for yourself if there is any reason you should use apple cider vinegar in your daily routine. Try some of the recipes above. See if you don't notice a difference in your skin & your overall health. Adding Raw Apple Cider Vinegar to your daily routine:
- Smoothes skin texture and tone.
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- Improves digestion and helps expel body toxins.
- Can help soothe neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar helps clear skin irritations, like acne & contact dermatitis.
- Helps with weight control – Raw Apple Cider Vinegar taken before meals will speed up the metabolism.
- Can be applied shoulders, neck and forehead to feel rejuvenated (only for 30 minutes per session and shower after).
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar has even been known to help relieve the symptoms of constipation.